Download a PDF version here.
</July 2015-current> :: ntn buzztime – graphic designer, carlsbad, ca
- designed and developed on-line and print graphic assets for marketing and promotion for NTN Buzztime.
- created network and tablet video ads for Buzztime’s nation-wide network game and self-service dining platforms.
- worked closely with marketing team to collaborate with marketing strategies for games and services promotion.
- art direction of photo shoot sessions for brand marketing.
</2011-current> :: michael elgo creative – creative principal, san diego, ca
- partners with you in all aspects of your marketing communications and advertising campaign creation including implementation.
- develops solid brand, management and enforcement to all clients.
- creates inspired advertising; full campaigns to single advertisement execution.
- kindles compelling art direction that also communicates the message.
- generates creative visual solutions that includes, but not limited to, logo design, web site user experience, packaging, and ad specialties.
</July-October 2012> :: high moon studios – graphic designer, carlsbad, ca
- designed and developed graphic assets for promotion for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and Deadpool.
- developed branded marketing presentations for game products and internal use.
- worked closely with Marketing Manager and Marketing Art Director to collaborate with marketing strategies for game promotion.
- communicated with and fulfilled graphic asset demands with other global Activision studios, affiliates, and contract agencies.
- created social media assets for posting Facebook and YouTube, and advertising backgrounds for GameStop, Activision Corporate Support, JB HI-FI (Austrailia) and other on-line retailers.
- created and managed the look, feel and voice of all the client communication and marketing campaigns
- ensured consistency of clients’ brand marketing message, thereby facilitating success on multiple levels
- nurtured and grew the company via customer relationship development and maintenance;
- effectively managed the design and production team
- engaged in strategic planning and implementation with majority partner
- cultivated enduring relationships with c.e.o.s, owners, marketing directors, ad agency principals, event planners and managers.
</1996–1998> :: adventure 16, inc. – corporate graphic designer, san diego , ca
- designed and produced customer facing and internal communication based on corporate brand messaging
- collaborated with independent consultants on yearly wholesale catalog and quarterly newsletter development
- managed outsourced printing and production with vendors
- worked closely with all executive management team members, including c.e.o.
</1995–1996> :: spectrum marketing – graphic artist, carlsbad, ca
- assigned to individual marketing account representative
- responsible for layout of content to template based marketing materials
- reviewed and edited layouts, proofs and negatives prior to press printing
- gained extensive knowledge of production and printing processes
</exceptional creative aptitude>
- quick concept development based on marketing need
- media use assessments for maximum communication effectiveness
- goal oriented strategic planning for all promotional campaigns; presentation messaging and development
</outstanding managerial abilities>
- customer business relationship development and maintenance
- workflow management with design and production teams; and internal inventory asset management.
</cutting-edge technical skills>
- quick thumbnail sketching for immediate concept communication
- adobe creative suite: photoshop, illustrator, indesign, dreamweaver; quark xpress
- html design, website and html email development
- wordpress website/blog development and integration
- online video media production
- advertising/social media conceptual copywriting; apple iworks and ms office suite.
</significant production expertise>
- comprehensive knowledge of traditional and digital printing processes, including large format printing, finishing and signage
- direct mailing process
- traditional and online deployment
- prototype display and mockup manufacturing